Friday, September 10, 2010

Back To The Grind

Just a short post to catch up with y'all.

Well folks, I'm back to work. I've just finished my second week and somehow, managed to survive. You know your getting old when the most stressful part of your return is figuring out the damn parking garage. And no, I did not go up the down ramp. That was 10 years ago and a completely different situation. Moving on...

I've also pushed my little ones out of the nest this week and into grade 1 & JK. As you can imagine, it has been a busy week. No one warns you how emotionally taxing having kids can be. They really should come with a detailed instruction manual. We've had the tooth fairy pay us a visit, a call from the principal, a lost lunch bag and a few potty accidents.

This post will be short (but sweet). I still have to clean the kitchen and throw in some laundry. (sigh) I'll still be posting every two weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment