Saturday, January 16, 2010

Love my half sweet mocha

On my way to the gym this morning, thought I would just stop by the mall to pick up my new winter coat. Unfortunately, Starbucks is beside said store and the half sweet non-fat no whip mocha was calling my name. I pulled out my writing journal (as all new aspiring writers carry with them at all times), and decided to use my time wisely. I'm a multi-tasking women. Will write my New Years Resolutions. Still January, so not too late.

  • 1. Work out at least three times per week, starting tomorrow. Actually, scratch that, starting Monday, since Sunday just doesn't work for me.
  • 2. Loose 20 lbs. Plan to cut out nightly chip and dip ritual. Will have to find some other means to increase my salt intake.
  • 3. Try not to loose my cool with the kids. Vow not to develop sore throat from yelling.
  • 4. Use time more wisely.

Signing out. Mocha is now finished. Further resolutions will have to wait. Since I am already at the mall and don't have kids with me, feel it would be better use of my time to go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment